The Directorate of International Relations and European Union of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports obtained its current structure with the Presidential Decree No 4 "Organisation of the Ministry of Culture and Sports" (Official Gazette of the Hellenic Republic 7A/22.01.2018), article 5 "Directorate of International Relations and European Union".
Address: 1 Nikitara St., 106 78 Athens
Telephone: +30 210 3810323, +30 210 3810321, +30 210 3810366
Fax: +30 210 33 10 796
A. CREATIVE EUROPE DESK
The Creative Europe Desk Greece operates under the EU Department of the Directorate of International Relations and EU of the Ministry of Culture and Sports and is in charge of the promotion of the "Creative Europe Programme 2021-2027" in Greece.
The Programme "Creative Europe" includes the "Culture" Sub-Programme and the "Media" Sub-Programme.
Duration of Programme: 2021-2027
Programme type: Support of the European cultural and creative sector.
1. George Kalamantis, Head of the Directorate of International Relations and EU, "coordinator" of the Creative Europe Programme Desk
2. Eirini Komninou, Head of the EU Department, in charge of the "Culture" Sub-Programme
3. Maria Angelopoulou, EU Department, contact person of the "Culture" Sub-Programme
4. Konstantina Liakopoulou, EU Department, contact person of the "Culture" Sub-Programme
5. Konstantinos Trakosas, EU Department, contact person of the "Culture" Sub-Programme
6. Alexandra-Maria Florou, EU Department, contact person of the "Culture" Sub-Programme
7. Anna Kassimati, Greek Film Centre of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports, contact person of the "Media" Sub-Programme (URL: www.mediadeskhellas.eu, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 0030-210-3234414)
Telephones: 0030-2103313848, 2103810310, 2103230894, 2103810348
B. EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE
The EU Department of the Ministry of Culture and Sports is the Managing Authority that coordinates the competition process among the candidate cities bidding for the title of "European Capital of Culture" for the year 2023 in Greece.
The institution of the European Capital of Culture, which was created in order to bring the peoples of Europe together, is an EU action for the enhancement of the wealth of diversity, the common aspects of European cultures and the improvement of mutual understanding.
Olive Tree Routes
Greece You Will Want To Stay Forever
Greece Does Have a Winter
The Restoration of the Acropolis
Conference on the Future of Europe
The return of the Parthenon Marbles
Archaeological Museums & Collections in Greece
Intangible Cultural Heritage
Archaeological Resources Fund