The Board of Administration of the Metropolitan Organisation of Museums of Visual Arts of Thessaloniki (MOMus)
AN INTERNATIONAL OPEN CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
to fill one (1) position of Director of the MOMus-Thessaloniki Museum of Photography, which operates as an individual unit –at the Directorate level– of the public legal entity (legal entity governed by private law) registered as the Metropolitan Organisation of Museums of Visual Arts of Thessaloniki (MOMus), full and exclusive employment, for a four-year tenure, with the option to renew for one more tenure.
1. Every person who has the qualifications required by law and the Call has the right to participate. More specifically:
Applicants must have at least the following qualifications:
2. The application must be accompanied by:
3. In order to ensure that their applications are valid, candidates are not required to attach or produce degrees, certificates or other official documents or proof of their qualifications or that they meet any other selection criterion set out in this call for expressions of interest. However, for the purpose of their evaluation, they are required to specify the degrees, certificates and other such documents in their curriculum vitae. Degrees, certificates or other official documents or proof of qualifications or of meeting the selection criteria of this call for expressions of interest, which are not clearly and specifically stated in the curriculum vitae, will not be taken into account in the evaluation of the candidate, even if they are subsequently submitted.4. The deadline for applications is August 24th 2020 at 23:59:59.
5. Applications and accompanying documents must be submitted via email in pdf format to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with receipt of a registration number. The following must be stated in the subject line:Application for participation in the open call for expressions of interest in the position of Director of the TMP. 6. The Director of the Thessaloniki Museum of Photography will be appointed by decision of the Hellenic Minister for Culture and Sports following the evaluation of the candidates by MOMus' BoA and the opinion on the selection by the Artistic Committee.
7. Evaluation is carried out through the allocation of points to each candidate based on specific criteria concerning (a) academic qualifications and (b) professional experience and the exercise of duties from a position of responsibility.8. The full text of the Call will be posted on the website of MOMus (www.momus.gr ). Also, a summary of the call for expressions of interest will be published in two Greek newspapers with nationwide circulation, and will also be posted on at least one international websites related to photography and/or art in general.
Olive Tree Routes
Greece You Will Want To Stay Forever
Greece Does Have a Winter
Greece at the International Art Exhibition of Venice Biennale
The Restoration of the Acropolis
Conference on the Future of Europe
The return of the Parthenon Marbles
Archaeological Museums & Collections in Greece
Intangible Cultural Heritage
Hellenic Organization of Cultural Resources Development